Connect Baptist Church – Deagon complies with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) and also abides by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). The latter is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with these guidelines, Connect Baptist Church – Deagon would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the exception of third party businesses that require your information for a service they provide you or for warranty purposes.
Personal information collected by Connect Baptist Church – Deagon is kept to a minimum and is relevant to providing the services that the Connect Baptist Church – Deagon offers. You can refuse to provide information but may restrict the service that Connect Baptist Church – Deagon can offer.
You should also refer to our Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Usage Policy.
What information is collected by Connect Baptist Church – Deagon?
Information collected by Connect Baptist Church – Deagon includes the following – if provided:
- your name and address information;
- fax number;
- email addresses;
- information about what services you have used from Connect Baptist Church – Deagon;
- information about what services you have enquired;
- your interest in receiving Connect Baptist Church – Deagon email newsletters;
- correspondence between you and Connect Baptist Church – Deagon;
- details of conversations relevant to your enquiry may be written by employees within our information systems;
- source of this information;
- your accesses to our websites.
Connect Baptist Church – Deagon does not store credit card details within any of the online services offered.
If you would like to check the information held on file about you by Connect Baptist Church – Deagon please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Connect Baptist Church – Deagon does with your information:
- Information collected is kept within appropriate information systems including email to allow Connect Baptist Church – Deagon to administer and manage services provided;
- personal information is NOT made available to third parties;
- aggregated data only is provided to third parties aggregated and consolidated data is used to provide statistical and trending analysis;
- Connect Baptist Church – Deagon will contact relevant people to communicate technical issues;
- website data and email related to the service provided to you will be stored by the Connect Baptist Church – Deagon on secure servers, for your use and as back-up should it be required;
- Connect Baptist Church – Deagon email newsletters and communications may be customised to reflect your interest in a particular service;
- Connect Baptist Church – Deagon may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to any issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Connect Baptist Church – Deagon;
- where Connect Baptist Church – Deagon shares information with its design consultants and partners for the delivery of a service to you all care will be taken to protect your personal information;
- your online requests are monitored and stored.
As a associate of Connect Baptist Church – Deagon you will receive occasional email communications from Connect Baptist Church – Deagon that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
Information collected as part of providing an online trial is kept for the duration of the trial period and for as long as you are communicating with Connect Baptist Church – Deagon. The information placed in the online trial store is fully deleted after the trial store expires 30 days from commencement of the trial.
You can block and delete cookies in your browser and you can find more information about deleting or blocking cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
How does Connect Baptist Church – Deagon protect your personal information?
Connect Baptist Church – Deagon is PCI compliant meaning that our servers and systems are monitored constantly to ensure all services provided by Connect Baptist Church – Deagon are as secure as they can be.
Connect Baptist Church – Deagon staff are aware that all personal information is sensitive and that it should be treated with due respect and confidentiality.
Connect Baptist Church – Deagon has procedures and controls in place to protect your information.
All Connect Baptist Church – Deagon websites are safe for children.
Connect Baptist Church – Deagon requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. Children are not provided access to any Connect Baptist Church – Deagon services in which any personal data is collected beyond the collection of a visitor’s IP address and session status.
If Connect Baptist Church – Deagon becomes aware that any child has accessed Connect Baptist Church – Deagon’s non-publicly available web sites, the account through which the child has gained access will be terminated.
If you believe Connect Baptist Church – Deagon has collected any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to enquire or make a complaint about Privacy related issues you can contact us directly at email@example.com or you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.